Friday, July 24, 2009

I want to help other moms

I want to be able to help other moms get information on making money at home. With so many options and scams out there, I want to share some tips and mistakes I have made along the way. I am a stay at home mom to 3 kids. I used to be in the workforce until my twins were born. When we found out daycare was going to cost at least $3000 per month, we knew there was no way I could go back to work. We also knew that it would be impossible to make it on one income in our area. My search began to find a way to make money from home.

I have tried several businesses, surveys and babysitting. I want to share with you what has worked, what hasn't and what I am currently trying.

Please bookmark this blog, as I will update it often. I am also starting a website within the next week or so, which will have info on things moms want to know, from diapers to college, to working from home, I want to have a site that women can go to to get the info they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment